How to get the Application?
Any aspirant desirous of seeking admission shall send a written request along with application fee of Rs. 500/- in THE CENTRAL LAW COLLEGE payable at Salem. Mentioning the name, address of the applicant and the course, which applied for 5 year B. A. LL. B or 3 year LL. B is to be written in capital letters (Backside of the DEMAND DRAFT) and to be sent to.
The Central Law College,
Yercaud Main Road, Kannankurichi,
Salem - 636 008.
CHEQUE / POSTAL ORDERS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
How to return the filled in application?
Application received from the college is to be filled up in neat and legible handwriting and the application completed in all aspects is to be returned to college along with the following for registration:
I. A Demand draft for Rs.2000/- drawn in favour of THE CENTRAL LAW COLLEGE payable at Salem.
II. Xerox copy of
1. Mark Sheet
2. Provisional Degree Certificate ( for 3 year Course only )
3. Community Certificate
4. Conduct Certificate and
5. Transfer Certificate
Applications which are completed in all aspects and which satisfy the eligibility criteria regarding age, qualification, minimum marks will be taken up for consideration.
Applications incomplete in details will summarily be rejected.
Admission Fee - Rs. 3000 /-
The tuition fees for the students admitted during the academic year 2017 - 2018
|Moot Court fee||2,000|
Some rules and regulations to follow
1. Candidates are expected to attend classes regularly and follow rules and regulations of the college.
2. Students are expected to maintain at least 75% attendance.
3.The parent/guardian of the student shall be responsible for the good behavior of their son/daughter/ward.
4. Any misbehavior on the part of the student shall lead to warnings and subsequently to dismissal from the college. The decision of the principal in such matters shall be final.
5. The college being a self-financing institution gets no aid or grant from the Government. No fee concession or scholarship is available to any community. Any application for loan/scholarship needs to be directly presented to the sanctioning authority. College will not involve itself in such matters.
6. If any student admitted into this college chooses to withdraw for valid reasons before September 15 of the year of admission, the college may at its discretion refund 50% of the fees paid. However, no refund will be made under any circumstances if the admission is withdrawn after September 15.