Eco-Club of The Central Law College, Salem is going to play vital role in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation. It is actively engaged in overall environmental education by adopting various environment friendly approaches for conservation and preservation of environment. It was established to carry out the environment protection activities. The Committee was reconstituted on 16.10.2015 with two members initially. At present the Eco - Club Committee has three members to function efficiently.
1. To create awareness of biodiversity conservation and local environmental issues among students
2. To create a 'clean and green consciousness' among students through various innovative methods.
3. To mobilize students towards scientific enquiry into environmental problem.
4. To involve them in efforts to preserve environment.
5. To involve Eco Club students in open-orientation programs in our college campus
Mr.S.VENKATESWARAN @ SRINIVASANE
Committee Not Available!